BIRMINGHAM LEADERSHIP BOOTCAMP FOR DIRECTORS
THEME: Leading Business Transformation from the Boardroom
DATE: September 5-9, 2021
VENUE: Birmingham, UK.
A constant factor that organisations have grappled with over the years is operating in a business environment that is characterised by uncertainty and unpredictability. This is more so over the last one decade because of the amazing intensity of changing technology, socio-political, economic, climate and regulatory changes. From all indications, the ferocity of these changes would be unparalleled in the new decade, given the new paradigms of competition, increasing sophistication of stakeholders, disruptive innovations and emerging business models. The implication of this is that only firms that reinvent themselves through constant transformation may stand the chance of surviving the tide of change in the new decade. Such firms need adept boards that will lead the needed transformation.
This programme is specially designed to enhance the capacity of directors to lead business transformation in their organisations through proactive decisions and policies that are informed by a deep understanding of variables at play within their local and international business environments.
At the end of this programme, participants will be able to
* Identify the key trends and drivers of business transformation in this age
* Discuss the attributes of a board positioned for business transformation
* Develop the strategies required for business transformation
* Explain the role and responsibilities of the executive management in business transformation
* Outline the attendant risks of business transformation and how to manage them
* Pressures, Trends and Drivers of Business Transformation in the 21st century
* Building Blocks for Adapting a Board for Business Transformation
* Developing Innovative Strategy & Culture for Transformation: The Board’s Areas of Concentration
* Competitive Strategies for Business Transformation: Options before the Board
* Business/Product Life Circles, Tipping & Tripping Points as Triggers for Business Transformation
* Business Transformation: What Place for the Executive Management?
* Techniques for Managing Business Transformation Risks
* Project Work by Participating Directors- Position Paper to their Boards on “Business Transformation Action Plan for this Decade”
CEOs, Executive Directors, Non-Executive Directors, Chairmen, Members of Boards, Company Secretaries, Advisors to boards, business owners, investors and shareholders in family, private and public firms. Top government functionaries: Ministers, Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries, officials in the Director Cadre, Chairmen and members of Boards of government Parastatals and Agencies.
The Course fee is £3,225 (Three Thousand, Two Hundred and Twenty-Five Pounds) only. The fee covers tuition, training materials, delivery, camp activities (including camp fire night), Aerobic Exercise, Work out Session at the Gym, visitation and tours, breakfast and lunch, with IoD Nigeria’s Certificate of Attendance.
Participants are fully responsible for their flight and accommodation
Participants are enjoined to register on or before July 30, 2021, to be guaranteed of slots within the maximum number of delegates programmed for the class. All payments should be made in the name of the Institute of Directors Nigeria to Zenith Bank Account, Pounds (5060284977)
Please scan and send copies of your payment teller and registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org 07062148115 or email@example.com 08037658976
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
DISCOUNT POLICY: 2.5% discount for 3-5 delegates from the same organisation
EARLY BIRD: Payment received on or before June 30, 2021 shall attract 5% discount.
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT POLICY: For cancellation on which notification is duly communicated more than Ten (10) working days to the programme, administrative charge of 40% of the fee will be paid. Any notification less than Ten (10) working days to the programme attracts forfeiture of the fee paid. 12.5% of the fee will be forfeited in case of visa refusal with evidence.