* A sole proprietor of an unincorporated business existing for a minimum of two (2) years, or
* A senior executive of a limited liability company reporting directly to a board, where he is member for a minimum of one (1) year.
* Directors at the Federal and State levels with minimum of one year or less experience.
* In exceptional cases where applicants do not satisfy the above criteria, but are nevertheless able to demonstrate that they have equivalent senior level of responsibility and they support I.O.D’s aims and objectives, they may be considered for eligibility.
* Either a Company director for a minimum of one (1) year and be in business for a minimum of three (3) years; or
* In business for a minimum of five (5) years and must have attended the I.O.D course on Company Direction, or
* A director for a minimum of 2years, having been in business for a minimum of five (5) years and have attended the IoD Company Direction Course
* A Director at the Federal and State levels with minimum of 2 years’ experience
* Have a minimum of 10 years Directorship experience in a reputable organization
* Have sustained their active IoD membership for not less than 5 years with unblemished character.
* Do not meet the above requirement but found worthy at the discretion of the Executive Committee and Council on the recommendation of the Membership Committee.