RISK MANAGEMENT AND GOVERNANCE WORKSHOP FOR DIRECTORS
Risk Management and Governance (RMG) is a unified approach to volatility across all segments of the enterprise. It involves managing all key risks and making risk-reward decisions enterprise-wide. Cutting edge organisations are adopting Risk Management and Governance to enhance strategic planning, better prioritise risk efforts, toughen risk governance and sustain their competitive advantage. It is incumbent on the Board that has oversight of risks to equip self with necessary tools needed to effectively deploy ERM framework and strategy so as to create value for their stakeholders.
This one-day programme is intended to provide the participating directors with the tools needed for effective risk oversight of boards.
CEOs, CFOs, Corporate Secretaries, Senior Accountants, Top Executives saddled with risk-related responsibilities, and regulators from Central Bank of Nigeria, Securities Exchange Commission, Nigeria Stock Exchange and other supervisory and regulatory authorities
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
* Relate ERM to making risk-reward decisions
* Discuss the legal and regulatory frameworks on risk
* Describe risk management requirements, with ability to determine risk appetite and tolerance
* Review and set the tone for improved risk culture at the board level
* Value based ERM-Making Better Risk Reward Decisions
* Government frameworks and Regulatory Compliance
* Risk Management, Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance
* Risk Culture, Board Leadership and Assurance
Date: November 3, 2021
Venue: Institute of Directors, Ikoyi, Lagos
Members: N136,500.00; Non-Members N157,500.00