VOTING FOR THE 2020 GOVERNING COUNCIL ELECTIONS COMMENCED ON 9TH JUNE 2020 & WILL END AT 11.59PM ON 19TH JUNE 2020.
Please find below, the voting instructions.
Please read the guidelines below carefully before you cast your ballot and note that any cancellation may invalidate your vote unless you counter sign the cancellation with the same signature below the page which must also correspond with the same signature on your membership application form
1. Only financial members of the Institute as at Sunday, 31st May 2020 are eligible to vote and be voted for.
2. Listed below in alphabetical order are the names of all the candidates seeking to be elected into the Council in 2020
3. You are required to vote only five (5) candidates of your choice by ticking the box in front of the name of the candidate you have chosen
4. Any ballot form or voting page with more than five (5) candidates will be rendered invalid
5. Candidates seeking for election are also eligible to cast their vote but ensure that they tick the box with their own name and then any other four (4) candidates of their choice.
6. For physical ballot voting, please detach this ballot form after ticking your five (5) candidates and having completed, sign and date the bottom section.
Voting Formats are as follows: Voters are expected to vote only once using any of the following voting platforms.
a) Online Voting: Voting url/link with a unique Voter ID will be sent on the day of the election via email to all eligible voters. Voters are to follow the link and cast their votes on the voting webpage.
b) E-Ballot Voting – A fillable PDF Ballot will be sent via email to all eligible voters. Voters are to download the fillable PDF Ballot forms, complete, and send to the following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Physical Ballot Voting at the National Secretariat: Following the restrictions on interstate travels for now, it would be impossible to move ballot boxes from the Branches to the IoD National Secretariat in Lagos. All members in the Branches are therefore enjoined to use options a or b above.
Only members resident in Lagos can take the option of physically ballot voting by inserting their ballot form into the Ballot box kept for this purpose at the National Secretariat, 28 Cameron Road, Ikoyi, Lagos on or before 19th June 2020.
d) Members can access the election brochure online by clicking on the button below
e) Ballot forms can be accessed by clicking on the button below
IF YOU HAVE PAID THE 2020 ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION, BUT DID NOT RECEIVE THE URL/LINK FOR E-VOTING, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL WITH EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT (ON OR BEFORE 31 MAY 2020) OF YOUR 2020 ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION TO email@example.com
IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY CHALLENGE WITH VOTING,
PLEASE CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR AS FOLLOWS: Tel: 08138565041
Download Ballot Form
Download Election Brochure