PARTIAL CLOSURE OF THE IOD NIGERIA SECRETARIAT AND ITS BRANCHES NATIONWIDE
In the light of the Global COVID-19 pandemic crisis and the recent directives from the Federal and State Governments on restrictions of movement, there will be a nationwide partial shutdown of the Institute’s National Secretariat and its branches effective Monday 30th March 2020. During this time, no visitors will be granted access to the National Secretariat and its branches.
The decision to operate skeletal services is premised on the directives from the Federal and State Governments and most importantly, the need to ensure the health and safety of Staff and Members of the Secretariat.
Please note that to ensure business continuity, we have put in place measures at the Secretariat to continue to provide membership services and attend to your request and enquiries. Our staff will work remotely from home to provide real and on-time support to all your requests and enquiries. We encourage members with requests to make use of our online communication channels and our IoD Online Membership Portal.
For Membership enquiries and requests please find below the following contact persons, emails and numbers:
* Dr Ogbodu on firstname.lastname@example.org and 09087492990
* Ovos on email@example.com and 09087492985
* For Abuja Zone please contact Jazuli on Jazuli.firstname.lastname@example.org and 09055515440, 08170155417 or Elizabeth on Elizabeth.email@example.com and 08037511484
* For Port Harcourt please contact Olisa on Olisa.firstname.lastname@example.org and 08032790852.
For training enquiries, please find below the contact emails and numbers:
* email@example.com and 08037658976
* firstname.lastname@example.org and 07062148115
* email@example.com and 08032825038
We appeal to all members to ensure compliance with the directives and advise of the Federal & State Governments to minimise travels and movements, maintain social distancing and ensure personal hygiene at all times. We also wish you and your respective businesses success in this disconcerting period. We are confident that with the collective efforts of all stakeholders, we will overcome this crisis.
DELE ALIMI, M.IOD