2022 Governing Council Elections
This is the profile page for candidates for the 2022 IoD Governing Council Elections
1. To view the Full Profile of a candidate, click on the "View Full Profile" button beside the short profile of the candidate
2. The Voting format for the 2022 Governing Council Election will be online only via the Election Runner Platform.
3. Voting link/page with a unique Voter ID and Voter Key has been sent via email to all eligible voters. Voters are to follow the link and cast their votes on the voting webpage.
4. Members are required to vote for not more than Five (5) candidates or at least one (1) candidate of their choice
5. To vote, kindly check your email for voting details i.e. Voting link, ID & Key
6. Only financial members of the Institute as at Tuesday, 31st May 2022 are eligible to vote.
For Help/Support while voting
Please contact IT Support;
IF YOU HAVE PAID THE 2022 ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION, BUT DID NOT RECEIVE THE URL/LINK FOR E-VOTING, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL WITH EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT (ON OR BEFORE 11 June 2022) OF YOUR 2022 ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION TO firstname.lastname@example.org or VIA WHATAPP ON 08138565041.
Dr. (Mrs) Funmi Babington-Ashaye F.IoD
Dr (Mrs) Funmi Babington-Ashaye, is the Managing Director/ CEO of Risk Analyst Insurance Brokers Limited. Her professional insurance career spans across more than three and a half decades..
Mrs. Nwando S. Chukwurah FIoD, CIWFM
Mrs. Nwando Chukwurah is a seasoned professional with a dedicated service of over 20 years in Facilities Management and Sustainable practices..
Lamis Shehu Dikko, F.IoD
Four decades of experience in Banking, Print, Broadcasting, and Education industries across the public and private sectors of Nigeria · 20+ years leadership experience as Chairman, Member, Director
Urum Kalu Eke F.IoD, MFR
UK Eke served on the boards of First Bank of Nigeria Limited, FBNQuest Merchant Bank Limited, FBN United Kingdom and First Pensions Custodian Ltd as a Non-Executive Director.
Mr. Abimbola Olashore, F.IoD, FCA, FCIB
A seasoned investment Banker who over the years has acquired in-depth knowledge and vast experience in the capital market.
Chief Ogwu James Onoja, SAN, F.IoD
Chief Onoja, SAN is a Member of the Legal Practitioners’ Privilege Committee, a body responsible for the appointment and discipline of Senior Advocates of Nigeria (SAN).
Mr Bates Sarki Sule F.IoD
He is an experienced Aviation Manager with active professional engagement of over 35 years. He worked at the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria where he managed some airports in the country.